...actually it was my first homemade pie in general and yes the crust is homemade.( I didnt get a picture of the finished product with the french crumb toppings)So I'm not bragging or anything but it turned out pretty amazing even my picky little brother Darren had seconds!! I felt pretty accomplished and I think I'll attempt a banana cream pie soon...I've been cooking up a store lately. I made a homemade lasanga for the Parcell Family and Uncle Walt had two servings I was shocked!! I hope all of you are getting in the cooking spirit and putting together your recipes for the Zobrist Family Cookbook! I've been brainstorming ideas and such for the cookbook email me with any ideas! PS- I'll be making a blog where we can go on and submit recipes for the cookbook and see what recipes have already been submitted. Any ideas for the blog address/name?
2 comments:
Oh my gosh congratulations on the pie my little chef!
It looks amazing!
I can't wait for the new blog...I wanna be a part of it!!!
Who's your mother??
Post a Comment